5 TIPS TO HELP YOU TAKE CONTROL OF NEGATIVES THOUGHTS!
Do you often feel overwhelmed and out of control? When we become frustrated with our endeavours we frequently become overwhelmed and do not know where to start. It's important to practice positive thinking, as this can lead to you being more productive and feeling better about your goals and expectations. It's important to spend more time making progress and less time feeling down and stuck. The following tips provide practical suggestions that you can use to help you shift into a more positive thinking pattern. I do hope they help. I will post some more all this week!
|Big smiles, please. Be Positive!|
1. Your body is a temple so take good care of it.
When you are eating well and exercising as well as getting adequate sleep, it is much easier to be positive. Read how to make exercise less boring!
2. What is good in you life? Keep telling yourself about all the wonderful things that are good in your life. Stresses and challenges don't seem quite as bad when you are constantly reminding yourself of the things that are right in your life. Taking just one minute a day to stop and appreciate the good things will make a huge difference.
3. Stop IT, stop it now! Stop making assumptions about things. Look for proof.
A fear of not being liked or accepted sometimes leads us to assume that we know what others are thinking, but our fears are usually not reality. If you have a fear that a friend or family member's bad mood is due to something you did, or that your work colleagues are secretly gossiping about you when you turn your back, speak up and ask them. Don't waste time worrying that you did something wrong unless you have proof that there is something to worry about.
4. Stop staying that they always do this and always do that.
Have you ever told a partner "You're ALWAYS late!" or complained to a friend "You NEVER call me?'' Thinking and speaking in absolutes like 'always' and 'never' makes the situation seem worse than it is, and programs your brain into believing that certain people are incapable of delivering.
5. Stay away from those negative thoughts and be more positive.
Don't let your negative thoughts have power over you. If you start to think negatively, detach yourself from those thoughts and make an effort to think of the positives and not the negatives.
Have a lovely positive day.