- What are you eating? If you don’t know, start to keep a track of all you eat and drink.
- Reduce your fat intake by half, that means half the amount of butter on scones or bread, half the amount of salad cream or mayonnaise – or just say no to mayonnaise - and reduce the amount of oil, by half, when cooking and marinating food.
- Reduce any sugar treats to twice a week.
- Stock up on your protein rich food such as fish, meat, chicken, legumes, peanut, eggs or yoghurt.
- Try to go have a vegetarian meal at least once a day – either lunch or dinner this will help reduce the amount of fat you intake and increase fibre. Try to have meals based around vegetables, beans and whole grains.
- Use skinned milk instead of full-fat milk or try semi-skinned milk.
- Fresh fruit is great for a sweet tooth - eat at least two servings of fresh fruit every day.
- Drink water instead of fruit juice. Don’t like the taste of water? Add lemon or lime juice.
- Your lunch and dinner should include at least two servings of vegetables – this will give you four serving per day!
- Have at least one or two servings of whole grains with every meal.
- Don’t snack in front of the television – studies have shown you will eat more. Turn off the TV and enjoy a smaller amount of food and thus less calories!
- Choose foods that you can eat ! Carbonated sugar drinks are loaded with empty calories and fruit juices do not provide the same amount of fibre and vitamins as the real fruit – so be careful.
- Don’t leave your meals to chance; - plan what you are going to eat for your meals and snacks, this way you don’t make hasty choices. We tend to select higher calorie snacks and meals when we do not plan ahead.
Tuesday, 22 December 2015
Healthy plan for that new body and fit and healthy you - lose 10 pounds. Get the look you want stress free and healthily
Be fit and healthy when you go out. Ditch that extra fat by losing 10 pounds fast!
The solution - cut out all unnecessary sugar and fat from your diet and stock up on tasty healthy meals and snacks that will keep you full and not craving. Use the tips below to kick start your healthy dieting plan. This is a balanced diet so you can keep it going for as long as you like! You will have more energy to go out and do all the wonderful activities that are on this site - from free trips to golfing.
Top Tips For A Healthy You!
Now you are energized – go forward and start your healthy eating today. Good luck and eat right! Have fun with that new found energy and find out what’s on in London today
Powered by Linky Tools Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...
Starring- - Chadwick Boseman - Lupita Nyong'o Directed By - Ryan Coogler How To Pick Up Women With Chadwick Boseman Movie And...
An Interview With Myself! Unusual Greeting Birthday Cards Recipe, Word Search, Sudoku, Puzzles, Food Gifts Designed4Doing Something With.Why did you start Designed4 Doing? SEE CARDS HERE Unique original card designs... not on the hi...
Living a life means doing all the mundane activities as well as all the fun to do activities. How to divide household chores fairly? ...